Check out some of my work!

Daphne Joy
Why you’ve seen her: Daphne has done everything from print, TV, and music videos. You may have seen her on MTV, Smooth Magazine, King Magazine, as well as music videos for Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, Akon, Flo Rida, and NeYo.



......................................................................................................................................
 Check out Ruby Rivera

Ruby Rivera, is a close personal friend of mine. She's articulate, stunning and very bubbly...although attractive she shines in every snap shot. I've had the pleasure in working with my friend numerous of times.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sally Licea
Sally, uh.... That Girl! On a Saturday afternoon I decided to invite a few of my girlfriends over for a Makeup class I was hosting and a short mini photo shoot to follow after. Sally was a bit timid behind the camera but I think overall she nailed it! she looks amazing and we all worked great together, plus her unique character is always enjoyable and lightens up a room in every appearance!



This is Nina. Photography: David B. Photography