Monica Castillo Wedding 3/21/2011

Wedding Date: 3/21/2011
Location: Corona
I met Monica through her Best friend, in which I applied her glamorous makeup as well on her wedding day.
Here's a message from Monica herself:
"Evelyn I remeber my big day you did such wonderful work thanks a bunch".
- Monica Castillo
Guys, you be the judge but don't you think we look a bit a like????????? I do and she's gorgeous!!
Meet Monica and her bridal party.

 I also applied makeup on these gorgeous babes!

My specialty is weddings, I like to have an in depth consultation to discover the overall theme and style of each wedding and therefore be able to deliver the desired look on your special day. I also travel to you to minimise stress on the day and help you to feel relaxed by being pampered in your own surroundings. 
. . .




Monica, Make your dreams come true, together…
Most of all, love one another…